A couple weeks ago, I wrote about our Hydroxatone Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Complex for my spotlight post, which is like our hero product AM/PM on a turbo-boost. Now I get to tell you about the other AM/PM alternative, which is basically the same product except it’s formulated for sensitive skin and DOES NOT contain sunscreen – AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex for Sensitive Skin.
What it does: AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex for Sensitive Skin decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also reduces discoloration and improves skin tone.
Who’s it for: Got wrinkles and want to treat them, but have sensitive skin? AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex for Sensitive Skin is for anyone looking for a great anti-aging product but may have issues with skin sensitivity. Its dermatologist tested to be gentle and non-irritating so can work for everyone!
What’s in it?: The same powerful anti-aging ingredients as our AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex!
- Matrixyl 3000: Scientifically tested to visibly improve skin complexion and tone
- Argireline: Smooths the skin and reduces the depth of wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid: Virtually unmatched in hydrating the skin because of its ability to retain water more effectively than other natural substances, resulting in increased smoothness, softness and decreased appearance of facial wrinkles.
We know these may sound familiar – they are the potent ingredients in our products that work their magic!
Why we love it: It’s not easy having sensitive skin and finding the right products that actually work without irritation can be difficult.
Unbelievably great product! Noticable difference after first use. Light in weight yet absorbs quickly. Skin is left smooth and soft. Lasts all day and all night. I have great skin for age 62….no wrinkles and normal complextion. This product is not greasy, which I really like. Well worth the money. Best product I have used in ages!!!
- Pros: Absorbs quickly, easy to use, improves skin texture, lightweight, minimizes wrinkles, non-drying, non-greasy, non-irritating, noticeable results, and soothing.
- Cons: NONE!
- Best Uses: Dry/chapped skin, even skin tone, fine lines and redness relief.
- Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Thanks to Linda for her honest review of Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex for Sensitive Skin!
Want to win Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex for Sensitive Skin, a $79.95 value? Simply leave a comment below telling me why you’d like to win!
I must receive all entries by Thursday, May 31 at 12:00 am and the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received. No purchase necessary to enter.
Congratulations to Holly R Jackson for winning Instant Wrinkle Filler in last week’s giveaway. Holly, please send your mailing address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.