I have to admit, I used to skip eye treatments when doing my usual skin care routine- Guilty! However, now that I’m getting older, I know it’s time I step it up and start taking care of this crucial area before it’s too late. I’ve recently started trying out different eye treatments but unfortunately never continued using them because I noticed my eyes get a little puffier in the morning if I put them on right before I go to sleep. But in the classic story of “the right place at the right time,” I got my internship here at Hydroxatone right at the same time they released the new and improved version of their second best selling product – Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment.
Learn about the original Hydrolyze here and read on to find out why the new one is even better!
What it does: This intensive, clinically proven formula of the new Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment diminishes the appearance of dark under eye circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
Who’s it for: Anyone who has or wants to prevent the visible signs of aging to the delicate skin around your eyes. It’s never too late or early to start applying eye creams! One thing I’ve learned is that you should begin using eye creams in your early 20s to prolong those horrid crow’s feet for as long as possible.
What’s in it:
- Nine bioactive ingredients: Intensive formula with nine bioactive ingredients for powerful results. A synergistic blend of natural plant extracts and peptides, imported from around the world, to reduce the appearance of virtually all the major signs of aging in the eye area: dark circles, lines, wrinkles, creases, crow’s feet, puffiness and bags.
- Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate: A specialized form of Vitamin C which has been shown in a clinical study to significantly decrease skin roughness, reduce the appearance of creases, significantly reduce discoloration and improve skin tone.
- Caffeine- Known to stimulate microcirculation to energize the area around the eye.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7:
- Firms and tones. Helps brighten under eye area.
- Blend of natural plant extracts and peptides
- Known for their stimulating properties on micro-circulation to help brighten skin and boost radiance.
- Supports microcirculation and skin blood flow, which helps reduce and prevent the look of under-eye puffiness while increasing skin elasticity and tone.
- Helps strengthen skin density to better support microcirculation and maintain capillary strength, which helps makes the visible appearance of dark circles diminish.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
Why we love it: We especially love this product because it is such an ingredient powerhouse! I mean, look at that. Caffeine, Vitamin C, peptides, antioxidants. It’s hard to find such a strong product — much less one that is clinically proven — yet here it is!
Fun facts: Many people think that eye cream is just an unnecessary extra step in their daily beauty routine, but the skin around your eyes is in fact thinner and more prone to wrinkles and damage which means that your eyes should get their own special treatment.
Want to win Hydrolyze Intensive Under Eye Treatment, a $79.95 value? Simply leave a comment below telling me why you’d like to win!
Plus, take 25% off Hydrolyze INTENSIVE Under Eye Treatment this week only with code EYES25!
I must receive all entries by Thursday, August 23 at 12:00 am and the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries received. No purchase necessary to enter.
And congratulations to Lynda White who won Pore Minimizer in last week’s giveaway. Lynda, please send your mailing address to email@example.com.